Friday 27 April 2012

Gun Club Thursday April 27, 2012

Solo guns today, and I had some serious toxins to work out of the system.  Returning from a Wanuskewin field trip Mario let out some serious gas, which he covered up with excessive amounts (the whole bottle) of Axe body spray.  Potent.  We love Mario.

Exiting the van in a nasty smog of musky, floral feces, I stumbled in to Gun Club and got down to business.  I went hard.  Some days I wonder where all the angry energy comes from, but when it flows in the Club I let it go.  Let Black-wolf run.  The last few sessions White-wolf was dominant, so I guess it was Black dubs turn.   

RJC was hosting badminton playoffs, and I had the music pretty loud.  People kinda' stayed away.  Some looked down the hall, like children peering down a dark, wooded path, but most stayed away.  The wolf lives there. 

The wolves showed up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment