Monday 2 April 2012

Gun Club Monday April 2, 2012

Decent quick guns today.  Staff meeting at 3:00 PM doesn't leave long for the guns.  no problem, just have to work harder with the time you got.  Joel was first in, hardcore.  He was soon joined by me and the Adamal.  We just got down to business, Spartacus for me, mostly.  you can't go wrong following a program named after a man who gained his freedom in the Colosseum as a gladiator.  Killing lions with hand weapons will always be manly. 

Nice to see a flurry of young guns, inspiring.  Arnason and Travis even ran first, and I saw Jordan, through my sweaty brow, as I was leaving.  Others probably joined later, but my guns were employed taking notes planning Internet policy for the school.  Good times.

Didn't have much time, but we showed up.  And that's what counts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment