Thursday 29 March 2012

Gun Club Thursday March 29, 2012

Lots of traffic again today, awesome.  Jamieson and LDE were first in, leaders.  They headed off to other things and for a while it was retro guns, just me the Adamal, and Joel.  We marked the ocassion by grunting and cheersing each other.  Joel pounded 205 lbs, twice, on the bench.  He looks in good shape to double plate (225lbs) on Tuesday.  The Adamal continues to own the squats.  He makes it look easy; it isn't.  I think I'm going to ease off the squat weights.  My knee feels a little tweaked and my back is tight.  You've gotta respect the knees and the back.  Ignore the guns, they were made to scream, but listen to the knees and back.

Later a Hoopla 2013 training session broke out!  Jordan, Tandy (where's Keita?), and Josh were training hard, taking their first steps to Hoopla 2013.  I loved the positive chatter and talk of dunks.  I'll hold you to it!

I heard whispers of abs.  

Lots of effort today.  We showed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment