Friday 11 May 2012

Gun Club Friday May 11, 2012

I owe this one to Joel.  I wasn't going to gun today, but he was, so I did too.  Thanks for keeping me on track Father-Brother!  I started with a run.  The wind was a beast, but it only made me stronger, and slower.  I'm trying to stay in shape for my 10K on May 27th. 

Once I finished my run I met Joel on his way out of the Club.  I am looking forward to having a full Gun Club with the Driedge again soon, but I guess today wasn't the day.  Soon, my Father-Brother, we will shred again!  The Adamal was at a funeral.  Our condolences, friend.

I soldiered on with solo-guns.  Did the Spartacus routine.  If I was a gladiator, which I'm not, I think I would pick a trident.  You can defend thrust, stab, or throw it.  But, the winners rarely have a trident do they.  And what's with those nets that usually go with the tridents?  I guess I would take a sword. 

it was Friday, and I snuck in a gun-run.  Here's to Joel for making me show up!


No comments:

Post a Comment